If you enjoy COOLATTA ® drinks from the Dunkin’ Donuts fast-food restaurant (and who doesn’t?), Dunkin’ Donuts offers a selection of frozen smoothie drinks. The COOLATTA ® drinks are one of them. Looking for “How Many Calories in a Coffee Coolatta?”
COOLATTA ® drinks are available in three sizes with three flavors. The sizes are Small, Medium & Large. Plus the three flavors are Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, & Vanilla Bean.
And your favorite COOLATTA ® drinks have many variations with the following calories to choose from.
How Many Calories in a Coffee Coolatta – Size (Calories)
A day of unbearable heat, I walked out of a pure chance at Dunkin’ Donuts. I found the solution to my problems: the juice Coolatta. That is a simple granita, but it exists in many flavors like mango, strawberry, orange. If one asks, very cool –when you are in the mood for overshoot and not the overwhelm. The good thing also is that the medium size and comes in a glass too big. It is perfect for removing the thirst and takes something that’s very rich. It also has a coffee version, which eliminates dependency on any weather. But a coffee granita is never other to innovate.
The Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta is the pinnacle of iced coffee. Dunkin’ Donuts offers over 15 000 different ways to personalize a cup of coffee. As well, the Coffee Coolatta drink is among the sweetest. It is not a jolt of coffee mixed with milk, as some would have you believe, and it does not contain ice cream. You can make a real Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta by using coffee. The coffee will come from Dunkin Donuts, and frozen Dunkin Donuts, as well as sugar and milk to taste. You can make your own Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta right at home. It won’t be a perfect match for a store-bought Coffee Coolatta, but it’ll get the job done.
Instructions for Home Recipe
- You can brew a cup of coffee. In the United States, you can buy coffee beans from the Dunkin’ Donuts coffee shop business. In all its locations, Dunkin Donuts sells coffee by the pound. It is also available in many supermarkets, or online via the website Dunkin Donuts. I prefer to buy whole grains so that I can rectify myself just before I brew a pot of coffee.
- Pour half of the pot in an ice cube tray and freeze. If you cover the tray with a sheet of plastic wrap, you can avoid the ice pick up all the other flavors in the freezer.
- Pour a cup of coffee Dunkin Donuts into a cup with a lid and put it in the fridge to cool. I usually do this morning when I make the first pot of coffee for the day. I get a hot coffee to start my morning and divide the rest between the freezer and the refrigerator.
- After frozen, remove the ice bin from the coffee ice cubes and place them in a blender. To prepare a big Coolatta coffee, an entire tray of coffee cubes is approximately right.
- Add a cup of cooled coffee and sugar to taste in a blender and cover. Pulse the cubes of coffee and of coffee to break the cubes into small pieces. Go at high speed on your mixer and swirl for 1 to 3 minutes, or until the ice cream and coffee are the consistency of slush.
- Pour the mixture of coffee Coolatta into a large glass. Add the light cream, whole milk, or skim milk, if desired. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Tips and warnings
- For a Coolatta flavored, use Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla or hazelnut coffee.
- You can use the recipe with a coffee as you want, of course. But the coffee Dunkin Donuts will make a Coolatta is the closest flavor to a true Coolatta.