There are a lot of coffee lovers all over the world, not all of them are healthy enough to enjoy this drink. You can brew Colombian coffee in such a way that it does not contain too much caffeine. As a result, a coffee drink prepared according to Colombian recipes. These recipes are marginally less harmful to the health of people who are predisposing to high blood pressure. It will also appeal to those who do not like strong coffee too much. Its presentation is pleasant and unusual.
If you want your home-brewed Colombian coffee to be indistinguishable from the original, you should know a few subtleties.
- A real Colombian drink you can only collect from a Colombian coffee.
- Grind coffee beans should be immediately before as a pour them in Turk.
- For brewing in a Turk, coffee must be very finely ground.
- Before, as a fill of coffee in Turku, it should be warm.
- You need to put the coffee just only once to a boil and then you can remove it from the stove at the first sign of boiling. As a result of this, the drink will then be low caffeine content.
- Enjoy the taste of the coffee will help water, if you do a sip of water before, like a sip of the coffee itself.
You must serve Colombian coffee with chocolate-covered coffee beans. To prepare them better before they both start to brew coffee or chocolate will not have time to harden.
Colombian coffee recipe
- Coffee – 8 g;
- Water – 150 ml;
- Sugar to taste;
- Coffee beans – 6 pcs.;
- Chocolate – 10 g.
- Melt the chocolate, dip the coffee beans in it, send it to the refrigerator to freeze the icing.
- Heat the Turk, add coffee and sugar, heat them for 20 seconds, cover with water.
- Simmer until the first signs of boiling appear.
- Remove from heat and pour into cups.
Until serving, arrange the chocolate-covered coffee beans on a saucer. Be sure to accompany your coffee with a glass of cold water.
Colombian coffee is simple to drink and has a strong coffee aroma with chocolate undertones.