Dalgona Coffee has taken over social networks like TikTok. But, the greatest thing is that it just takes three ingredients to create it at home. Getting this texture may seem difficult if you don’t have an electric mixer, but it’s not. Looking for “How to Make Dalgona Coffee at Home Without Mixer?”
These are the steps how to create foamy dalgona coffee without a mixer?
Making whipped java flooded TikTok when @iamhannahcho posted a video on March 10. In South Korea, the drink has lately gained popularity after featuring on a local TV program.
How to Make Dalgona Coffee at Home Without Mixer?
- Combine two tablespoons instant coffee in a small mixing bowl,
- two tablespoons of sugar, and
- two tablespoons of hot Dalgona espresso and whisk them together until smooth.
If you don’t have an electric mixer, don’t worry. You can make espresso in various ways.
However, prepare to spend a bit extra time combining the components.
How to Make Dalgona Coffee at Home Without Mixer – Alternative ways
Many TikTok Dalgona videos feature individuals mixing ingredients.
As opposed to an electric mixer, this method takes longer but yields a good product.
If you don’t have a whisk, you can stir espresso using a fork or spoon.
It takes a bit more time and works than a whisk, but the outcome is the same.
Milk frotherElectric milk frothers, which are small electric mixers, also appear to work nicely.
If you have one, you’ll have to work for it.
Shake it up
Some people have created this java by whisking it rather than whisking it. Despite the modifications, the cappuccino looks great. Twitter user @ JO1poetry made this by mixing the ingredients in a small bag till frothy.
The TikTok user @ heidimtz2 has a water bottle hack. In an empty bottle, she mixes all the ingredients until the appropriate color and texture:
If you want a frothy espresso texture, consider one of these methods. Once you’ve had this cappuccino, you can make your own. The possibilities for your morning beverage are endless.
Coffee Dalgona: Home Recipe
Try this simple espresso recipe. This ultra-creamy cappuccino with whipped cream is delicious!
This cappuccino has a wonderful breeze in its sails.
Everyone has been talking about it on social media for weeks.
It’s nearly difficult not to get it in your eye.
My day would be a long one, so I made this espresso with cream and memories to help me get through it.
You’ll see why I’m completely honest when I say I’m impressed.
- Your market for Two glasses of Dalgona Coffee
- Three and a half gram instant coffee -three tablespoons
- Three Tbsp. of granulated sugar
- Three Tbsp. of boiling water
- Pour in 3/4 glass of milk with the ice cubes
The preparation of the Dalgona espresso
- Bring espresso, sugar, and boiling water to a boil and stir vigorously until the foam thickens.
- The magic occurs at this exact location. The mixture begins to become creamy, smooth, and glittering. It is spectacular!
- Remove ice cubes until 2/3 of the glass and pour in the milk.
- Finish by dropping the cappuccino foam on the milk and enjoy without the wait. During the tasting, the milk passes through the foam, which gives it a delicious taste.
Time is money, so get on your way!
I just used espresso, sugar (or sweetener), and hot water in my blender version.
This foam is ready to use when combined with ice and an oat milk glass.
It takes two minutes.
The ball of ice mocha was quickly replaced by ultra-fast, and you are looking for your dessert menus.
If the present temperatures inspire you, you may want to drink something refreshing.
I believe it would be very addicting, too, as it gets colder.
Turn it into a cocktail by adding 1 ounce of coffee liqueur (such as Tia Maria).
I’m a hero! What a pleasant surprise it is to prepare and drink.
Here’s the recipe:
A great option for a Saturday morning.
With the whipped cream, this small coffee paired well with my weekend pancakes.
Nothing beats my two pancake recipes!
Go fast with the pancakes.
For fermented milk, go as far as you can.
Let me know if you try Dalgona coffee!
Please leave a remark and a rating for me below!
It enhances my blog.