How nice it would be to wake up each morning with a cup of freshly brewed coffee!
But is this possible?
I mean, if you want to begin each day with a revitalizing cup of hot coffee, you’ll need to brew it manually on your brewer. It’ll take some of your time that you don’t actually have.
Well, if you have a Mr. Coffee coffee brewer equipped with the Delay Brew timer feature you don’t have to wait anymore.
Here, in this article, I’m gonna tell you how you could use the Delay Brew program.
What is the Delay Brew program?
Each morning when you want to have a cup of coffee, you need to pour water into your brewer, put the filter, put the coffee powder/ground coffee, press the button, and finally wait until it’s done brewing.
These are so tiresome! You don’t want to wait to have a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
The Delay brew program of Mr. Coffee coffee machine is programmed to help you with this. With this program, all you need to do is to pour the steaming hot coffee into your cup and enjoy it.
It will automatically start brewing exactly when you want. This means you can get up and start drinking coffee before your alarm goes off in the morning!
For this, you need to pre-set the delay brew time on the machine.
How to set the delay Brew?
To set the delay Brew, first of all, you need to set the unit’s clock to the current time.
- Connect your machine to a power outlet. The machine’s digital clock will light up.
- Now press the HOUR and MINUTE buttons until it reaches the accurate time. Your machine’s time is now set to the current time.
- Now press the SET DELAY button. Start pressing the HOUR and MINUTE buttons again and reach your preferred brew time.
- Once the clock reaches your preferred time, press the SET DELAY button again. The display will go back to the current time. And the delay time is set up. To see your delay time, simply
- press the SET DELAY button. The display will show your preferred time. Press the button again to go back to the current time.
- Now, press the SELECT/OFF button twice (of course depending on your model) and the delay brew indicator will light up.
- Now pour water into your machine, put filter and coffee powder, and of course the carafe. Your machine is now ready to brew a cup of coffee at your preferred time.
To cancel delay brew, press the SELECT button until all the lights turn off.
Note: Remember that delay-brew won’t repeat brewing every day on its own. You need to repeat the process if you want to brew your coffee at the same time the following day.
For a working person like you, morning is a very busy time. Sometimes, you don’t have the time to have your breakfast I guess.
The Delay Brew function of Mr. Coffee is a great asset for a person like you.
You can set the brew time when you are free and enjoy a cup of hot freshly brewed coffee even if you are busy.